Thursday, August 23, 2012

WELCOME!

Welcome to another great year in music at HES! I am so excited to begin my 7th year of teaching and feel so honored to be part of the wonderful learning community that is Highland Elementary. I have many wonderful and exciting things planned for this year with each grade level. I will use this blog to facilitate information and to help you know what your student is learning in music each week. Please feel free to e-mail me at amanda.taylor@glasgow.kyschools.us if you have concerns, questions, etc. I am also pleased to announce this year's musical - Annie, Jr. from the Broadway Junior collection! Casting will take place on Thursday, September 5th from 2:30 to 5 pm. More information will be sent home with your 4th or 5th grade student. This is going to be a GREAT year! I look forward to meeting each one of you at some point during the year. See you soon!